Monday, January 4, 2010

A proper introduction.

I'm Lauren, a not so natural redhead and blue eyed girl from sunny California.



I had my very own Edward cake on my 20th birthday.



Im very much in love with my best friend and boyfriend, Carl.



Im one of 5.



The proud owner of a guinea pig named Chester, and two dwarf frogs named Henry and Henrette.



This is my best friend, Abbie.



At the moment my favorite movie is (500) days of summer.



I love love love crocheting.



I adore penguins.



Ive been taking pictures of pretty things since I was 14 years old.



More pretties can be found here.. http://www.flickr.com/photos/lollygaglauren/


I'm new to blog-land. So please pardon me for not being so perfect at these sort of posts.
Ill be posting a lot more in the next few days. Blog time will have a permanent spot in my schedule from now on.


xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online